Safety Rules for using Essential Oils
* Always dilute essential oils in vegetable oil, lotion, or some other medium before applying. Exception: lavender can be used directly on the skin.
* Never use essential oils internally.
* Keep essential oils away from children at all times.
* If essential oils get in your eyes or irritate the skin, dilute with milk or oil.
* Avoid rosemary in cases of epilepsy.
* Avoid rosemary and thyme in case with high blood pressure.
Aromatherapy & Essential Oils are great for:
Headache Relief Stick
Mix all together in a roll-on bottle. Use only a small amount on the temples, back of the head, and tops of the dace just inside the hairline.
Add essential oils to the salt and stir well. Combine the salt and massage oil to form a thick slush. Use a small scoop and run into hands, massaging the tops and palms. After a few minutes put a drop of Sunshine Concentrate on hands and wash under warm water.
Muscle Pain Bath
Combine essential oils with the Epsom salts. Add to running bath and soak 20 to 40 minutes.
Call: 574 772 5996 | email: info@BackToBasicsOrganics.com
We carry four brands of essential oils -
over 125 different oils!
Plus we have bases, glycerine, etc, for making your own blends!
FREE ~~ beginner booklets ~~
**limited supply ** Ask
Make your own custom blends or look through some of the books we have and use their recipes!
Discover the benefits of aromatherapy and essential oils!
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils extracted from plants to promote physical and emotional well-being. It's a non-invasive alternative therapy used to balance the whole body.